PrimeHub provides a ready-to-use research and training environment for data scientists to focus on their true productivity in a collaborative environment. Backed by our on-premise and cloud solutions, we help boost your development efficiency not only by managing hardware resources, access control, datasets governance but also improve AI model time to market by MLOps workflow.
1. Interactive development with Jupyter Notebook
2. Support various deep learning frameworks
3. Visualize training progress
1. Build a research environment rapidly
2. Scalable expansion to hundreds of nodes
3. Container Orchestration with Kubernetes
1. Personal and shared group workspace with dataset governance
2. Fine-grained quota allocation
3. Resource access privileges for groups
1. Support to Single Sign-On (SSO)
2. 2FA user accounts protection
3. Tools for internal auditing
Teaching assistants on different sites can operate the PrimeHub platform with ease to complete all administration tasks for students to start immediately and focus on learning new things.
PrimeHub is an on-premise machine learning platform that enables AI/ML teams to focus on their true productivity in a collaborative environment. PrimeHub helps administrators manage hardware resources, access control, group quota, datasets and more.
Administrators/IT Leaders and Data Scientists. Administrators set up environments for the data scientists to use. They can create custom images and allocate resources to each user, then set up each users’ data access and group permissions. Data scientists are given a seamless ML experience with their own customized Jupyter notebook environment.
PrimeHub CE is our single node version of PrimeHub with basic features and is available for anyone to use and contribute to. Visit our GitHub and ensure that you have the prerequisites you need to get started. You can also visit our documentation site for more info.
Yes. With our Job Submission feature, users are able to submit time-consuming jobs to run in the background, set a scheduled recurrence when creating a new job, or choose to run a job manually at a later time.
Administrators have the ability to add users to groups, and to allow groups access to specific data sets using the Admin dashboard.